The 1200 Calories Diet
is recommended for any healthy person who wants to lose weight without being hungry.
Diet duration: unlimited, until reached your ideal body weight.
Weight loss: 3 to 4 lbs per week. After the first month, weight is lost more slow.
For the 1200 Calories Diet, we recommend you to follow this calorie diet menu:
Diet menu for 1 day from the 1200 Calories Diet:
• Tea or coffee with skimmed milk.
• 6 crackers or fresh fruit (50 oz, 150 grs)
Lunch and Dinner
• Cooked vegetables (100 oz, 300 grs) or cooked potatoes (35 oz, 100 grs) or low-fat soup or salad.
• Meat (35 oz, 100 grs) or fish (50 oz, 150 grs) or 2 eggs (25 oz, 75 grs) or ham without fat.
Fish can be accompanied with light mayonnaise sauce.
• Fresh fruit (50 oz, 150 grs)
• A slice of bread (8 oz, 25 grs)
• Oil for all the day: 2 spoonfuls.
Important guidelines about the 1200 calories diet:
1. Weights are related to raw food and clean.
2. It's a sugar-free diet. Replace sugar with saccharin. Don't take soft drinks or canned juice.
3. Avoid alcohol.
4. Drink a lot of water, 8-ounce glasses of water per day (2 quarts, 1.8 liters).
5. Food preparation: only cooked, grilled or roasted.
6. Avoid fried and stews or use for preparation little oil.
Before starting a diet
, please consult your nutritionist, she help you lose weight
in good health.